Rolling applications are now being accepted for the Optimization & Incubator Programs!
The MBCC Program is designed to engage with current & future entrepreneurs to guide them through a structured process to review or a develop their business or business idea, improve the business’ product(s) using the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) approach, and to coach the entrepreneurs on how to use their success in the MVP phase of the project to grow and scale their business, either through internal funding or by helping to find outside investment capital.
This program will work with the entrepreneur by deep diving into understanding the customer and building or improving their business’ product(s). It will use the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) approach and more advanced marketing (tradition & digital) to validate customer assumptions and obtain customer feedback.
This part of the program will focus on validating the business strategies and assumptions. It will also include consulting on topics such as:
- Building a team, and more advanced concepts around the legal needs for their business
- Raising outside capital, and why founders want outside partners
- Business scaling math
Recruitment & Participation
We will look to recruit 15 to 20 companies for the incubator and accelerator cohort. Participants will be entrepreneurs of color with existing or new minority owned businesses with the potential for growth and expansion. The entrepreneurs will need to have the drive to create something greater than a lifestyle business who are coachable and ambitious.
MBCC Program Participation Benefits
- 1-Year Membership to the Madison Black Chamber of Commerce
- MBCC Means Business Slack Group**
- Podcast interview with James Kademan from Draw in Customers
- HubSpot & Marketing Meetup/Mastermind Group
- AltusLevelUp 5G Leadership Program 🔗
- AltusPlatform Services StartUp Program 🔗
- eCommerce Platform Services
- Online Learning, Training & LevelUp Platform
- 5G Leadership Program
- Access to shared services for 36-month at a reduced cost**
- Bookkeeping, Comptroller, Financial Planning & Data Analytics
- Marketing & Graphic Design
- Webinars & Lead Generation
- Software/Website Development
- Services Cost Sharing *
- Accounting & Tax services
- Marketing & Graphic Design
- Webinars & Lead Generation Software/Website Development
…. And more to come!
*Terms and Conditions apply
- Must be a member of the Madison Black Chamber of Commerce in good standing
- Must be a current MBCC Means Business Program Alumni or current program participant
Incubator Program Specifics
Optimization Program Specifics
Tuesday, February 13 – Thursday, April 25, 2024
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6pm to 8pm
Monday, March 4 – Monday, April 8, 2024
Mondays from 6pm to 8pm plus special Sales & Marketing sessions
Location of all sessions
821 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53703